§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations define the conditions of participation in the Conference under the name of the IX International Beef Sector Forum organized by the Polish Association of Beef Cattle Producers with its registered office at Smulikowskiego 4, 00-389 Warsaw, NIP: 952-19-67-784, e-mail address: email@example.com
- The conference will take place on 01.2022 r. in Warsaw
§ 2. DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following definitions are specified:
- Regulations – means this document containing the rules and conditions of participation in the Forum, available on the website at: https://beefforum.pl/
- Organizer – means the Polish Association of Beef Cattle Producers with its registered office at Smulikowskiego 4, 00-389 Warsaw, NIP: 952-19-67-784.
- Conference – means the Conference organized by the Organizer under the name: IX International Beef Sector Forum held at the hotel in Warsaw
- Registration – means reporting to the Organizer the willingness to participate in the Conference by completing the Application Form.
- Application form – means the form available on the website: https://beefforum.pl/ by means of which registration takes place.
- Confirmation of application – means a message sent by the Organizer to the e-mail address provided by the Participant in the Registration process, confirming the Registration.
- Participant – means a natural person who has been indicated in the Application
§3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Registration and browsing of the website requires an Internet connection using a personal computer or mobile devices with access to browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox version 70 or higher,
- Google Chrome version 70 or higher,
- Safari version 12 or higher,
- Opera version 66 or
§ 4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- The condition for participation in the Conference is to register via the Application Form available on the Conference website at the following address: https://beefforum.pl/
- Participation in the Conference is free of
- In order to register, the Participant on the website should complete and send the Application
- The scope of the System's operation includes a service consisting in storing the User's registration in the database, as well as handling this registration (consisting in collecting, recording, storing, updating, supplementing and deleting this data) by the Organizer.
- Each Participant will receive a confirmation of participation – a certificate of participation in the The Participant authorizes the Organizer to send the certificate electronically.
- The cost of stay and travel is covered by the Participant on their
§ 5. COMPLAINTS
- All complaints of conference Participants towards the Organizer should be reported in writing via e-mail address or to the address of the Organizer's registered office and should include: the name and name of the complainant, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number, subject of the complaint, date of the event, indication of the factual circumstances justifying the complaint.
- Complaints may be submitted by the Conference Participant no later than within 3 days from the date of the end of the Conference.
- After the expiry of the above-mentioned period, no complaints will be taken into
- The Organizer considers the complaint within 14 working days from the date of submitting the complaint and forwards its position to the entity submitting the complaint in the form in which it submitted the
§6. OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS
- The Participant is obliged to read the
- The Organizer declares that the content provided by him during the Conference is for educational purposes only. The Organizer shall not be liable for damages caused to Participants or third parties, in connection with or as a result of the Participants' use of information, knowledge or skills acquired during the Conference.
- In the event that the Conference is not held for reasons solely dependent on the Organizer, the Organizer will immediately inform the Participant about this fact.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Conference program, change the number of speakers, as well as to cancel the Conference in the event of random events independent of the Organizer. In the event of cancellation of the Conference, information about this fact will be provided to the registered Participants.
§ 8. RULES FOR THE USE OF IMAGE, GLOSS AND SPEECH
- The Organizer declares, and the Participant agrees, that the course of the Conference will be recorded in the form of an audiovisual recording and / or photos, and the works created in this way will be used for the purposes of broadcasting in the mass media (television, radio, Internet, press, ) or for the purposes of documentation, promotion, advertising: the Organizer and other entities indicated by the Organizer, as well as the Conference itself (commercial use).
- The Organizer informs that the registration of works referred to in §8.1. will take place throughout the facility at which the Conference will take place, unless the Organizer explicitly designates recording-free
- The Participant authorizes the Organizer to use his image and / or voice and statement (if the Participant provides such during the lecture discussions and / or to the camera) and distribute them as elements of the above-mentioned works for the purposes listed in paragraph 1 above, and hereby grants a non-exclusive and free consent, without time and territorial limitations, for their use by the Organizer and all entities authorized to do so by the Organizer in various fields of exploitation of works in particular:
- recording on any audiovisual medium (on video carriers, photosensitive tape, magnetic tape and computer disk, in a multimedia network, including the Internet),
- reproduction by any technique,
- public display, reproduction, broadcasting and retransmission,
- lending, renting, lending media on which the image, voice, statement has been recorded,
- introduction to computer memory and multimedia network,
- use on various types of websites (m.in on the Organizer's website).
§9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Organizer makes the content of the Regulations available before the conclusion of the
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the
- Each new regulations shall apply to persons who have not yet signed up for the Conference or have accepted the new regulations.
- The number of places to participate in the Conference is Participation in the Conference is determined by the order of applications.
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Conference Participants who violate any provisions of these Regulations, and in particular:
(a) take actions contrary to the law, to accepted principles of morality or to the legitimate interests of third parties;
- take actions aimed at covering or indicating the potential to circumvent the Regulations or the rules of holding the Conference;
- take actions that violate the legitimate interests of the Organizer or harm its
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply
- In the event of a change or annulment as a result of a final court decision, which of any of the provisions of the Regulations, the remaining provisions of the Regulations shall remain in force.
- Any disputes between the Organizer will be settled first amicably, and then by the court competent for the seat of the Organizer.
- The Organizers are not responsible for the Participants' belongings, which may be lost, destroyed or stolen during the Conference.